Friday, August 29, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all of the questions, tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave them a comment to inform them that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
I was nineteen, student at the art academy, studying fashion design. Exactly 10 years ago I was living in Los Angeles for my internship.
- Visit an atelier, to see if we can do business together I'm working on a new product and I need to find out if I can get it produced.
- Go for a walk with my friends in the evening. It's been long since I did that and I think this will be a good moment to go.
3) snacks you enjoy
Chocolate, lots of it!
Meijel, Arnhem, Los Angeles, Paris, Eindhoven, Meijel (this is a petit place in the middle of nowwhere, I swore I would never live in again, but now I am back (under pressure of my husband who's very homebound and not much of a cosmopolitan), I tell myself it's nice for the kids)
5) what are 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire? (millionaire would be fine too)
- Build my dream farm, open a bed and breakfast, with studio, galerie, lots of animals, cooking clinics, etc. etc. ...
Monday, August 25, 2008
1. My family really consist only of men (except from my mother). I got 3 younger brothers and 2 sons. Only guys around me!
2. I love to make lists. Things to do lists, whish lists, favorite colours lists, things I like to accomplish lists. I'll make anything into a list.
This is a very difficult task of course since there are so many nice and beautiful blogs, but here I go:
veja cecilia: Cute blog of a lovely person who's main interests are drawing, knitting and design. And really it's nice to see the progress in her work. She a great illustrator.
manteli: Another scandinavian blog. (I love these blogs). A mother writing about her family moving to a place on the countryside. Lovely pictures, a blog full of inspiration.
happysilly: Again a mother, again scandinavian, again a very creative person. Beautiful blog, great illustrator, lovely peek into her wonderful world.
tiny red: Another very creative lady. Thereza is a graphic designer/ illustrator and makes beautiful things. She's posting daily and showing us her life, emotions, what she's up to, through her work. Lovely!
nina in vorm: Very inspirational blog. Really this girl has taste! Great interior styling ideas and cool work from Nina.
vlijtig: Amazing how this mother of 2 finds time to make the most beautiful stuff. I adore her stamps (they're too cute, really). On her blog she shows all these nice hand-made things.
periwinklebloom: Lovely blog on simple, kind and honest living. Showing great style. I am loving all the things Tyler is showing on her blog.